Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Biggest hair mistakes


                   Right then, I want to discuss some of the hot tools, that many of us fools use!!!!

          I have begun to notice that many of the hot tools today that are being pushed off as wonderful makes, are nothing more that plastic pieces of mess. Yall know exactly what I am talking about now. You know when you go to sally's and you get sooo excited because you have just found that great piece of equipment that you have been waiting for, Or that on flat iron that had been advertised and you go and buy it.... Now you find yourself on that long trip home to put that bad boy into action and it works like a straight dream/ but a couple of weeks and it works like a 77 Toyota Camry...wth.  I know when I go and buy some hair equipment, It seems like Christmas to me because I just love to shop. And it is even more of a disappointing when I spend a lot of money on something that does not last me a while. I suppose that is one of the main reasons I stopped straightening my hair.
I want to take a second bear with me yall.. to give a silent rip to all of my failed flat iron attempts...
To my Infiniti by Conair, that lovely HOT TOOLS Professional Ceramic and many other;amen.
Now on to the get down,I am now on the search for some good cold air blow dryers and I am taking recommendations so please leave me a comment and I will review all suggestions via vlog.

kinky and curly hair products

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense