Friday, November 9, 2012

How many hair products is to much?

                           10 signs that tells if you are a 

                                     Product junkie.


I have been getting a lot of questions about what exactly it is That I use on my hair. I always give the same answer each and every time.... Jada's.
Any one who is from that small town upstate NY would know that jada's is our local beauty supply. Quite often I find myself wandering around the store, asking endless questions, retaining information on many products as well as teaching. 
I say for the main reason why I use jada's is because there are many things in that store I love. Not all of it is the greatest, however that bit is something I am working on. I suppose that once someone starts selling products without dea,tea,or sea or any other of the polyglycens I can give an exact and definite product. Until then I will continue to mix and chem up some great "stuff" to add o my hair.
                        So are you a product junkie>?

Do you find your self trying a product and loving it, then some other shampoo, conditioner,or line of product flash you with its shine appeal?

Collect unreasonable amounts of oils,moisturizers and other hair commodities?

Buy something because it smells good

Or the infamous  "NO need to throw that away",(Even though I will never use it again?

Hair shop when your bored, or fantasize about the newest product in stores?

I must have that syndrome>?

There you have it, if you can say yes to at least 2 of those things my dear you are a product junkie. Never fear we have many things in common and I personally am not ashamed to admit I am a product junkie. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense