Thursday, July 17, 2014

Back to the basics

Recently I stared researching the newest hair trends in the attempts of fixing my broken, brittle, and devastatingly dry hair.  I came across a few video;s on YouTube and all which were very interesting, I noticed myself falling back in to the same bandwagon pattern.
_Try this, it works, I do it, I do not stick with it and then it is on to the next thing.
Thinking about some of the wonderful video's that I had watched and the product reviews, I started remembering how beautiful my hair was when I was a child. The point to transitioning in to a natural state is to obtain healthy natural hair. It grows out into virgin hair right? So knowing this I devised a plan to keep it simple. Using the products that my hair best loved "Mane and tails" I began my third journey to natural hair just last week. The very first thing that I did was the inversion method, then went to the store for a 32 ounce bottle of mane and tails.

Yes the picture is backward.. But the results are very straight lined. Within my first application I immediately noticed results! My hair was very springy as if it had been brought back to life, it was soft and I had very little breakage. So using the Mane and tails now for about 5 days I find it much easier to manage my hair. I am actively taking care of it.. each night dividing the hair, moisturizing it and covering it it my shower cap and silk bonnet. My point to this method is keeping it simple and sticking to what makes my hair happy. I will be keeping you all posted on my success on this journey and don't forget to sub to my blog for updates, tips, and tutorials on what to do.. how to do's

Also visit my Facebook page at http://facebook.com/allnaturalallmine and I will add you to our natural hair community group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense