Monday, December 10, 2012

Protective hair style

Its been a while since I last posted on what works for me. I decided to share a few new vital regiments I have doing to keep my hair nice and healthy.
For one, about a month ago I decided to cut my hair off. Yes I know how against it t I was however, not only was the length becoming a nuance,  but it was in dire need of some vital TLC.
I cut about five inches off and braided it in box braids. About one week from the time I put my protective style in, My head became inflamed (death by itching).
Looking for the most organic non stripping agent that I could find, I went ahead to the local beauty supply and purchased some Jamaican black castor oil.  This stuff smells terrible, but it totally did the trick. So now I rotate my regiments using coconut oil and bco.
I will be posting pictures soon when I finally take the braids out.
Great methods for protective styling are also weaving and braiding. Check out the newest weaves in All natural all mine and they are all 100% virgin human. +Natural Hair Community +Shakiem Gaffney +KiKi Dee +Dee Graves +Lynn Quan +Jamila M

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense