Friday, November 9, 2012

Growing natural hair long

Welcome back all and thank you for taking the time to read my article.
I have been all over the web researching, and learning about the various reasons as to why people decide to go natural.
Length seems to be a major reason as to why people want to go natural. Maybe if they cut it off, it will grow back faster and longer. Part of this plays out to be true and I often ask myself why it is that I want to cut mine. Although it is long, it at times proves to be less healthy than I would like to believe. I also know that I have tried plenty of grow tricks for faster growth. 
I have been down the monistat path, with the essential oil to one tube of cream. Rub it in once in the morning once at night but not directly on the scalp because people say I causes severe headache's. That got me one whole head full of itch, and dry stiff and uncomfortable hair. 
Then there was the MTG, horrid smell.Massive amounts of breakage after I stopped. 
So then I stopped why because, It will grow as it grows I suppose. Recently I discovered an e-book dedicated strictly to getting those kinky and curly locks to sprout without the headache behind the effort. Feel free to check it out.http://3d483lhe05dggu87ufy24umlag.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=NB222209  Click Here! -->

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense