Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pre wash options

Hello again to my natural nubie's

I would like to share some of what I just recently discovered. As I strongly state, what works for me may not necessarily work for you; but what doesn't kill your hair can only make it stronger.
         Shall we proceed??



Now I have noticed a difference in the effect every little thing done to my hair contributes to the promotion of growth and strength.
Recently I experimented in pre- shampooing methods that would promote strength for my locks.
I used this recipe for a pre-poo conditioning, followed by an intrusive shampoo and a light oil with braiding(protective styling)

Recipe for pre-poo
3 egg yolks
3/4 CUP OF OLIVE OIL
1 tbs of essential oil (any of your choice)
1 tbs vinegar.

After mixing this interesting pre-poo treatment I applied it to my hair and rapped it for 30 minutes.
If you can stand the smell of raw eggs, I would suggest using less oil. I use more for the extra moisture and to cover the smell.
When I un-rapped my hair I used design essentials organic shampoo.
No conditioner seems to seal in moisture for me so, I applied liquid gold Moroccan oil and then sealed my hair in a protective style.

Down to it
For me, using a pre-poo treatment gave me the best results because it added extra moisture to my hair that cannot be obtained from any amount of oil or wash and go.
I found that this method also gave me an extra shine that I do not get from straight moisturizing.
I also do not wash my hair that often so this method will give me a longer shine and result. 



We offer finest quality cosplay, cosplay costumes and sell cosplay costumes in low price. win the free costume!

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense